InspectDetect are a locally owned business in the Brisbane and south-east region of Queensland.
Kevin Falls, the owner, has had over 20 years in the construction industry, building several different styles of homes such as units, townhouses, domestic low set and 2 storey, 3 storey walk-ups, old style homes plus renovations. Kevin has gained a vast amount of knowledge and understanding through his background in the construction industry enabling him to give his clients a very thorough and detailed inspection report. Kevin has established a large building and pest inspection client base in Brisbane through a range of Real Estate agents and referral business due to his great dedication to the job.
Advantages of using InspectDetect include:
- InspectDetect not only do a range of inspections but they provide problem solving and management advice straight away to prevent problems from reoccurring.
- Reports are produced quickly and are very clear and concise with information regarding your particular issue.
- InspectDetect specialise in building inspections, pool and spa inspections, pest inspections, and termite inspections so that you only have to use one company rather than multiple companies to get the same outcome.
- InspectDetect Consultants are fully licensed and insured.
- Inpections are completed using the latest technology to ensure that every part of your house is inspected thoroughly
- A moisture meter is used to detect moisture variation in the wall from shower leaks to termite mudding
- A termite management program is used. This program is a value system using Termidor and the process uses a non-repellent chemical which forms a barrier around your house that will infect a termite if it comes close.
- If inspectors are not 100% sure what the problem is a Borescope can be used. After receiving the owners permission a half inch hole is drilled into the wall cavity so that the Borescope, containing a brigh light and camera, can be used to discover what the problem is.